Friday, January 1, 2010

Funny Faces

I've always loved taking pictures of my kids.

I used to pull out a camera and they would pose with sweet smiles...

like this,


and this,


and this (which makes me melt).

I should be thankful that my children loved to pose
and I have so many beautiful photos from early childhood.


Yes they still love to pose,...


but these are the poses that have been making it onto my camera lately.









My kids have reached a new phase in their lives, they have become completely and utterly goofy.

3 comments:

Daniel Thorp said...

I am with you there Dori. Eva has even told me she has lost her smile and probably won't get back any time soon.

Marie said...

LOL!!!

EntertainingMom said...

Adorable pictures... all!!!

Tell your friend who is fighting Ovarian cancer to be as proactive as possible. It is best to get to a top treatment center for initial course of treatment. This can be done anywhere, however. Also tell her to look out for any drug/therapy trials that she can. Chemo is not a long-term option. It is on that you can come and go to, but she will need to find other sources of treatment for those times the chemo must be put on hold. I wish her luck. Is hers recoverable? In the early stages it can be cured.